Monday, March 31, 2014

Rodrigo Santoro Workout routine and Diet plan

Rodrigo Santoro Workout and Diet


Rodrigo Santoro's Beach Workout routine and Diet plan. Rodrigo Santoro was born on 22 August 1975 is a Brazilian actor. He is best known for 300, 300: Rise of an Empire, Mulheres Apaixonadas, Rio and I Love You Phillip Morris. Starred as Xerxes, the Persian king who considers himself as God, Rodrigo looks absolutely smashing in the movie. Playing such an influential role of being equipped with the power of God certainly requires one to have superb will power, and defiant attitude to acquire such a ripped body. Let us look at Rodrigo Santoro's Body Fitness secret training.




"I need to surf - surf and yoga. Whenever I'm in L.A., I go down to San Diego to surf for the weekend, and I always come back perfect," he says.


Continue Reading..

No comments:

Post a Comment