Friday, April 25, 2014

Georges St Pierre MMA Workout and Diet

Georges St-Pierre MMA Workout and Diet

Georges St-Pierre Workout routine and Diet plan. Georges St-Pierre was born on May 19, 1981 is a Canadian mixed martial artist and the former 3-time Welterweight Champion. He has been ranked as no. 1 Welterweight Champion for several years. His fight nickname is "Rush". He was named as Canadian Athlete of the year for 3 years consistently in 2008, 2009 and 2010. Every time he steps into the Ultimate Fighting Championship it seems like he is in better shape than the last time he fought. Let us look at Georges St-Pierre Body Fitness Workout routine.

"There is a difference between a fighter and a martial artist. A fighter is training for a purpose: He has a fight. I'm a martial artist. I don't train for a fight. I train for myself. I'm training all the time. My goal is perfection.
Continue Reading..

No comments:

Post a Comment